VERSION 2.0 - MaximumHarp's Instruments

Share your sampled instruments and kits

VERSION 2.0 - MaximumHarp's Instruments

Postby MaximumHarp » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:51 am

*NOTE: This is 4dHans's new account, so I am the same person ;) *

---- Organ V2 Here now ----
If anyone can help me get these instruments to loop seamlessly, it would be greatly valued :-)
____________________________________________________________________________________
I have created several sets of instruments, you can download them as either individual files, or zipped as a whole. Feel free to post any comments about them, or any requests you may have.

Ok enough chatter, here they are (all made just for you guys!)

1. Pipe organ samples (40 fully ranged stops!) - Download Version 2.0 -

2. Synths, very many of them! - I haven't forgotten! Still making -

3. Bells and Whistles - Coming in a week or so. Includes the Church, OldChurh, Whistley, Perkushun, and other miscellaneous items -
Last edited by MaximumHarp on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
MaximumHarp

Re: MaximumHarp's Instruments

Postby Maarten1978 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:20 am

Hi Hans,

Awesome job! Thank you for all these organ instruments. They're a nice addition to the growing Musicstudio collection of user instruments. I did notice soms clicks and pops on several samples. This problem is easy to fix: go into the sampler, open the sample that has clicking and apply a fade-in to a tiny portion of the sound at the start of te sample.

I'd love to see looped versions of all these instruments, so we could play long sustaining notes.

Take care,

Maarten
Maarten1978

Postby MaximumHarp » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:02 am

Maarten1978 wrote:Hi Hans,

Awesome job! Thank you for all these organ instruments. They're a nice addition to the growing Musicstudio collection of user instruments. I did notice soms clicks and pops on several samples. This problem is easy to fix: go into the sampler, open the sample that has clicking and apply a fade-in to a tiny portion of the sound at the start of te sample.

I'd love to see looped versions of all these instruments, so we could play long sustaining notes.

Take care,

Maarten

I would LOVE to loop them! :D How do you get a seamless looped instrument without pops/clicks? I want them to be sustainable, oh imagine the pedal notes that you could create!
MaximumHarp

Postby MusicB » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Are the synths looped?
I play
Music Studio and other apps
Casio WK7600 and SK-1.
Yamaha PSR19 and e443 and MX49.
I'm also getting a Microkorg.
MusicB

Postby MaximumHarp » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:40 am