Sticky notes and smooth fading between notes

Official update plan and feature suggestions

Sticky notes and smooth fading between notes

Postby Kolbaska » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:44 am

Hey Alex,

I didn't found these features on the list, or maybe I searched them wrong. However here are my suggestions:

1. Add an option that lets you hear smooth transition between notes when you press a key on the keyboard and without releasing the finger slide it to another key. On bar editor screen it will look like as if we used a pitch bend wheel. Option allows you to toggle this effect as well as transition duration.

2. Sticky notes! You select N amount of notes in bar editor screen, press special button and.. all notes start exactly after previous note end, so if you move them all in one line there will no space left. Option can remain active during note length changing
Kolbaska

Re: Sticky notes and smooth fading between notes

Postby Alex » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:47 pm

1. Add an option that lets you hear smooth transition between notes when you press a key on the keyboard and without releasing the finger slide it to another key.

This is already listed as keyboard "gliding pitch".

2. Sticky notes! You select N amount of notes in bar editor screen, press special button and.. all notes start exactly after previous note end, so if you move them all in one line there will no space left.

Interesting idea, I would call this "legato". I added "Legato button when editing note lengths" to the list.
Image Image
Alex

Return to Feature requests