How about providing lines and curves in piano roll editor?

Official update plan and feature suggestions

How about providing lines and curves in piano roll editor?

Postby Android_Fan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:47 am

Hello,

The wave editor already provides three curves/lines for making songs louder and another three for making them quieter.

It still can be quite annoying to have to edit the volume for each single note by using the piano roll editor. So for the piano roll editor such a feature would come in handy too. Additionally a great thing would be, if Music Studio could use the volume of the first and last marked notes to change the volume for all the other notes between - or alternatively just let us type the minimum and maximum values in before starting the adjustment. This would give users a maximum of control.

I would be very happy, if you could add this suggestion to your feature list for future versions.

Regards,
Marc
Android_Fan

Re: How about providing lines and curves in piano roll edito

Postby Bianca » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:01 pm

It’s already possible (on iOS at least)

Select a group of notes in the piano roll, press the loudspeaker button, then press the sloped button
Thus brings up 2 sliders for start and end velocity for the selected notes.
Bianca

Re: How about providing lines and curves in piano roll edito

Postby Android_Fan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi Bianca,

Really? That indeed would be great! With android I unfortunately can only switch all the marked notes to the same new volume. There is no sloped button I can use there - at least I have not found it yet. :(

So I'm quite looking forward to get version 3. With this, even android devices should be able to use such cool features. :)

Cheers,
Marc
Android_Fan

Return to Feature requests