Trying to send an email of a saved track

Get help from other users.

Trying to send an email of a saved track

Postby Renklafmusic » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:07 pm

I have a track that I'm trying to send out as an email. I saved the track as a M4 and Wav file, but for some reason the email will not go out even after I press " send ". Am I doing something wrong?
Renklafmusic

Re: Trying to send an email of a saved track

Postby Alex » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:11 am

It's either too large (many email providers have a limit of 20mb per email) or there is a problem with your iOS email preferences. WAV files are generally not suited for email, but M4A files should be small enough (~1mb per minute).
Technically, Music Studio doesn't send the email, it just forwards the file to the iOS mail app which creates a new email with the file as attachment.

Alternatively, Share your m4a or wav file to Dropbox, then, from the Dropbox app, email the link to the file. See http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/doc/?id=9#Dropbox
Image Image
Alex

Postby Asaph53 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 am

Thank you for that - I had been unsuccessfully (so I thought) trying to send a file as an email until I found your helpful post and found them in the system waiting to be sent!
Asaph53

Postby Alex » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:05 pm

I'm glad to hear that a post from 2015 can still be helpful (and found!) in 2017 :)
Image Image
Alex

Return to Support