Metronome bleeds thru recording

Get help from other users.

Re: Metronome bleeds thru recording

Postby Bianca » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:13 pm

bluesdelux wrote:IK Multimedia's iRig 2. Plugged into the 1/8 input of my iPhone 5s running iOS 8.3.

That will be your problem then. Bleed through from interfaces using the headphone socket is a pretty well known issue.
Bianca

Postby bluesdelux » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Bianca wrote:
bluesdelux wrote:IK Multimedia's iRig 2. Plugged into the 1/8 input of my iPhone 5s running iOS 8.3.

That will be your problem then. Bleed through from interfaces using the headphone socket is a pretty well known issue.

That's interesting. Wonder if Alex had an interface connected when he did his testing. Have you heard if interfaces connected via the lightning connector having this issue? Thanks for the info btw.
bluesdelux

Postby Alex » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Oh, right, crosstalk is a known issue with iRig, it doesn't occur with interfaces that are connected via Dock or Lightning connector. Here's the original discussion:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=920&p=2713#p2711

I tested it without any hardware connected.
Image Image
Alex

Postby bluesdelux » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Alex wrote:Oh, right, crosstalk is a known issue with iRig, it doesn't occur with interfaces that are connected via Dock or Lightning connector. Here's the original discussion:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=920&p=2713#p2711

I tested it without any hardware connected.

Ah, the dreaded crosstalk! I forgot about that troublemaker. Makes sense now. Glad it wasn't software related. Thanks for the link to the original discussion. Thanks for all the help!
bluesdelux

Previous

Return to Support