Cant download from App Store

Get help from other users.

Cant download from App Store

Postby Apparentlyaki » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:14 am

Hi!

I puchased this software a year ago (i think)... Then i got this new ipad, with my appleid i use to purchase apps...i cant seem to get it.. I only get LITE version. When i clicked on the complete version, it wont download. It didnt say that i should purchase again tho.. :cry: :cry:

Please help.

-aki
Apparentlyaki

Re: Cant download from App Store

Postby Alex » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Shortly after your initial purchase of Music Studio, you received an email from do_not_reply@itunes.com or no_reply@email.apple.com, this is how you can check which address it was. If it is the email of your current account (the one you used to log in on your new iPad), please contact Apple support, there might be an error on their servers.

If it's a different email address, you have 2 Apple Store accounts. Apps cannot be transferred between accounts, unfortunately, but if you email me your receipt to support@xewton.com I can manually provide a free download of Music Studio for your new account.
Image Image
Alex

Re: Cant download from App Store

Postby John0611 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:07 am

Does it go on the circling thing then goes back to "get"? Because if it is, your experiencing a glitch in the appstore which happened to me before with piano tiles. i don't know how to fix it though
Visit johnmichaelvillaber.bandcamp.com for background music
John0611

Return to Support