Damaged File

Get help from other users.

Damaged File

Postby kuxzi » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Been using Music Studio for years now and it's the first time i've ever seen this error.
I've still got all the audio files available so I can remake it all, it's just all the midi parts like any drums or other instrumemts i'm gonna have to remember how it was before.
I'm guessing thereMs no way I can recover it, just thought i'd let you know this happened :o
Attachments
image.png
image.png (630.28 KiB) Viewed 1464 times
kuxzi

Re: Damaged File

Postby Alex » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:29 am

Thanks for reporting this bug! Please email the damaged .xms file to support@xewton.com, I'll analyze the cause and maybe I can repair it.

Which version of Music Studio do you use? The version number is displayed in the Setup screen.
Image Image
Alex

Postby Alex » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:21 pm

We received your project file and found the cause, thanks! Music Studio 2.7 will be able to load your project again. The cause was that the project was saved when an IAA effect connection was faulty.
Image Image
Alex

Postby kuxzi » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Yeah thanks man forgot to post back, it's fully working now!:)
Just wanna say I can't wait for music studio 3.0 to come out, I really love your app and spend a lot of my time on it. I've seen people say it's overpriced and I just want to say I think it's worth every penny. Keep up the good work!
kuxzi

Return to Support