Demos not playing

Get help from other users.

Demos not playing

Postby Marlene » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi. I'm brand new to Music Studio and didn't see this problem listed. When I go under PROJECTS and then DEMOS for some reason I now can no longer play the demo songs that are there. It is now giving me a message on every song that says "warning ......was modified but not saved. Your changes will be lost if you load demo –… OK or cancel." If I click on either ok or cancel...I still can't play the song. Can someone please tell me how I can get my demo songs back? They are all there they but just won't play. Thanks so much! Marlene
Marlene

Re: Demos not playing

Postby Alex » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:10 pm

The warning tells you that the currently loaded project is not saved. If you load another project (in this case a demo song), you might lose your changes. Save your project first, then load a demo project, and if the warning still appears, tap ok. Then go to the Tracks screen and tap the play button.
Image Image
Alex

Postby Marlene » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:39 am

Thank you for your reply Alex, but the problem is that I didn't make a new project and didn't load anything at any time. No matter what I do, when I press it, there is still no demo on any of the songs (I have no problem with the beats folder though. I was able to listen to the demos when I first got the app but now they won't play. I DID tap 'ok' but it still doesn't work. I am wondering if there was a way to reload the demo songs somehow. Thank you again.
Marlene

Postby Alex » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:38 am

am wondering if there was a way to reload the demo songs somehow.

The demo files are there, so there's nothing to reload. We must find out why they don't work.

No matter what I do, when I press it, there is still no demo on any of the songs

What exactly happens when you double tap a demo project and switch to the Tracks screen and tap the Play button? Does the track list show the demo's tracks and notes?
Image Image
Alex

Postby Marlene » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:20 am

Hi Alex. Sorry for not responding sooner. I need to really look into the set up and see what I did. Thank you so much for your response. :D
Marlene

Return to Support