Instruments did not download?

Get help from other users.

Instruments did not download?

Postby NewBeginnings » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:51 pm

I have two issues actually. The first is that I paid for the all in one instrument package twice by mistake. How can I get a refund? The second is that I seem to be missing a lot of instruments that I believe were included in the package I purchased. I look forward to your help in resolving these issues.
NewBeginnings

Re: Instruments did not download?

Postby Bianca » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:20 pm

You would have to get a refund from either Apple or Google
Bianca

Postby Alex » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:34 am

Android or iOS?

The first is that I paid for the all in one instrument package twice by mistake. How can I get a refund?

Are you absolutely sure that your credit card (or balance) was debited twice? Apple and Google prevent that this can happen by accident, every product (in-app purchase in your case) can be purchased only once.

The second is that I seem to be missing a lot of instruments that I believe were included in the package I purchased.

Purchased instruments don't need to be downloaded, they already come with the app and are just unlocked.
Which package did you purchase and which instruments do you think are missing?
Image Image
Alex

Postby NewBeginnings » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:52 am

I contacted Amazon and they did confirm that the package was paid for twice and that the product was not delivered either time. Amazon then requested that I order the all-in-one one package again to see if it would be unlocked and if it wasn't to contact the dev. I just ordered it again (for the third time) and again the instruments did not load. I loaded the blues demo and got a pop-up telling me the pick bass is missing. In the event that the package failed to load again Amazon wants me to request dev support and troubleshooting. So here I am. I'm using an Amazon All-new Fire HD8. I hope we can make this work.
NewBeginnings

Postby Alex » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Oh ok, neither Apple nor Google, you bought it on Amazon! Apparently Amazon doesn't have the safety net that a product can purchased only once, good to know.

I can't explain why Music Studio doesn't unlock all the instruments when you purchase the all-in-one pack, it worked on the Kindle Fire devices we tested it on. Please try the following:
  • Quit Music Studio from the multitask switcher
  • Restart your device
  • Launch Music Studio and check if the instruments are there.

If the instruments are still not present, all I can offer you is a refund, which must be issued with Amazon Support.
Image Image
Alex

Postby Alex » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:36 pm

We've bought a Kindle Fire HD 8 where we can reproduce the issue that in-app purchases are not unlocked by Music Studio (but billed by Amazon) in most cases. We expect to have a bug fix ready by mid march.
Image Image
Alex

Postby shoegaze » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Alex wrote:We've bought a Kindle Fire HD 8 where we can reproduce the issue that in-app purchases are not unlocked by Music Studio (but billed by Amazon) in most cases. We expect to have a bug fix ready by mid march.

Hi guys,

Purchased Music Studio the other evening after being impressed by the Lite version and am glad for the purchase. Great software.

However, I am having the same issue as the person above. A short while ago I purchased the all-in-one instrument pack. The instruments are not showing up. I've shut down the app and rebooted my Kindle several times to no avail.

I'm using a Kindle Fire HD 7 (4th generation). Purchased the add-on via the in-app button. Both Amazon and my Paypal account show that payment has gone through.

Any word on when you expect to roll out a bug fix for this? I'd hate to seek a refund, as I do want those extra instruments, but if it's going to be a while before I can access them I'll probably need to.
shoegaze

Postby Alex » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Just a few more days until the bugfix update, we are almost ready to submit it to Amazon's app review.
Image Image
Alex

Return to Support