I Purchased This

Get help from other users.

I Purchased This

Postby Tombraider88 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:23 am

I Purchased the app in April. Recently I downloaded my Purchased app onto my other phone. It said it wouldn't download because I haven't purchased it, so I uninstalled it from my other phone to see if that was the problem but my current phone won't fully download the music app because it said I had not purchased it
Can you fix this please
Tombraider88

Re: I Purchased This

Postby Alex » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:15 pm

I assume that you're on Android, right?
There is a known issue that when starting Music Studio for the first time, the content cannot be downloaded because the Play Store thinks that you didn't purchase Music Studio. Is that the error message that you're getting? If it is, please try the following:

Please make sure that you’re logged in with the same Google account that you used to purchase Music Studio.
If you have multiple accounts, please try this:
  1. Terminate all running apps from the task manager.
  2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google
  3. Tap to select your account
    -> If this account is not the one that you purchased Music Studio with, logout and login with the right account:
  4. From the top right (three vertical dots) menu select Remove account.
  5. Now go back to Settings > Accounts > Google and tap 'Add account' from the bottom of the list. Add your google account back.
  6. Launch Music Studio

If you only have 1 account, or if multiple accounts are not the cause, please try to reinstall Music Studio:
  1. Terminate all running apps from the task manager.
  2. Uninstall Music Studio
  3. Delete the folder Android/obb/com.xewton.musicstudio3
  4. Reboot your device (hold the power button, then power off, then press the power button again to start).
  5. Install Music Studio from the Play Store - you won't have to pay for it again.
Image Image
Alex

Return to Support