Save song dialog forgets filename

Get help from other users.

Save song dialog forgets filename

Postby Android_Fan » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Hello,

Usually the "Save song" dialog remembers the filename of the current file which has been loaded. So if you modify a song you easily can save the new version to the same file without selecting it over and over again.

Sometimes it unfortuately occurs, that the "Save song" dialog doesn't remember the current songs filename anymore. If that happens the text field for the filename remains empty. First, I thought this is, because I accidentally tapped on another folder or filename. Meanwhile I'm sure the issue even can occur if that is not the case.

This issue is sporadically. I have not found a way to reproduce it on purpose yet.

Regards,
Marc
Android_Fan

Re: Save song dialog forgets filename

Postby Alex » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Thanks for your bug report! You're right, this issue occurs sometimes, but there are no definitive steps to reproduce it. Anyway, since the Project screen has been rewritten from scratch for version 3, it will be fixed then.
Image Image
Alex

Re: Save song dialog forgets filename

Postby Android_Fan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:39 am

What a shame that you had to rebuild the whole app from scratch just to join the iOS and Android versions. :(
OK, I'll wait with more bug reports, until I've got version 3 and only report the bugs, if they are still there.
Android_Fan

Return to Support