iPad version

General discussion about Music Studio.

iPad version

Postby Dalv » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Hi,

I just tested the Light version on my iPad and I am truly impressed! However, since it is an iPhone app, the interface is not that good on the larger screen.

Do you know when the iPad version is coming out? If I purchase the iPhone app now, will I get a free update for the iPad app? Will the tracks I have created work on both apps?

Also, do you plan of adding a feature to record live tracks with a mic? I think that will be a great feature:-)

Thanks for making such a great app!
Dalv

Re: iPad version

Postby TecWeed » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Dalv wrote:Also, do you plan of adding a feature to record live tracks with a mic? I think that will be a great feature:-)

I think that feature is estimated to be coming out later this year.
Using Music Studio on an iPod touch 2G (16GB iOS4).
My YouTube
TecWeed

Postby Alex » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Short answer: Yes, correct.

Here's the iPad announcement: http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15
It's coming with a free update very soon, using the same xms file format. If you purchased instruments in the shop, you'll be able to download them for free on the iPad (although you'll have to tap the "buy" button again, but the store won't debit your credit card twice).

TecWeed is right, all I'm going to say about audio recording is later this year :)
Image Image
Alex

Postby Dalv » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks, Alex! App and instruments purchased:-)

I can't wait for the iPad version and upcoming improvements...

Thumbs up!
Dalv

Return to General discussion