The Music Studio community forum has moved!
This forum is in read-only mode. Please visit the new Music Studio community forum.

What a great piece of kit?

General discussion about Music Studio.

What a great piece of kit?

Postby adamjohn » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:41 am

Absolutely the best app money can buy, whether or not you are tone deff or a professional musician this is a smashing music studio. I always wanted to make music but never had the money until this arrived. I make quite dark electronic music such as grime/hip hop/dubstep and without any of that software you can actually do it with a bit of tweaking etc. I would love to see a dubstep instrument pack which I would deffo pay for just for a few more ideas I could add to my tracks. Thank you a million Alex!!! Very happy.
adamjohn

Re: What a great piece of kit?

Postby Lawrence » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:29 am

It is not so long ago when I bought this app for my Galaxy S5 and believe me I have already written 4 complete songs. People don't believe that I used Android app to compose and write them. Thanks a lot for coming up with this idea. Are you planning to introduce more plugins for this app?
Lawrence

Re: What a great piece of kit?

Postby Alex » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:36 am

Thanks for your feedback, we're glad that you like Music Studio!

Additional instruments are not planned for the next updates (see viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2409), but there's the instrument sharing forum viewforum.php?f=10 and you can create custom instruments from downloaded samples with the sampler: http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/doc/?id=14
Image Image
Alex

Return to General discussion