The Music Studio community forum has moved!
This forum is in read-only mode. Please visit the new Music Studio community forum.

Audio recorder issue..

General discussion about Music Studio.

Audio recorder issue..

Postby docsudeepsingh » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:53 pm

Hey team musicstudio n friends, its been a couple of days since ive started using this app. Its a wonderful app. The issue im having is when i start recording my guitar using in built audio recorder and Irig. The guitar gets recorded fine BUT ALONG WITH that the metronome(and song audio if i tick mark play song during recording option ) also gets recorded in the background and is heard along with guitar audio.. Which i dont want. What can i do to prevent this? Thanks in advance!
docsudeepsingh

Re: Audio recorder issue..

Postby Alex » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:11 am

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Crosstalk is a known issue with iRig, it doesn't occur with interfaces that have dock connector cables like Apogee Jam. Here's more info:
http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1622&p=4327&hilit=crosstalk#p4327
http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=920&p=2713#p2711
Image Image
Alex

Postby docsudeepsingh » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:18 am

Thanks sir. I got it now. Will Irig hd or hd2 also have the same problem??? Coz they have interface via dock site.. Also apogee jam is too expensive, dont feel the need right now.
docsudeepsingh

Postby Alex » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:41 am

Will Irig hd or hd2 also have the same problem??? Coz they have interface via dock site

No, any audio interface that is connected to the Dock or Lightning connector doesn't have crosstalk. Only hardware connected to the headphone jack is affected. The iRig HD series works fine.
Image Image
Alex

Return to General discussion