The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Share your songs with others.

The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby TripMX » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:12 am

Hello everybody! TripMX here! I am a fellow artist who's working on a new project called "The Seven Deadly Sins Project", and I need your help!

The 7 Deadly Sins are:
-Avarice [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]
-Sloth [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]
-Gluttony [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]
-Lust [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]
-Pride [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]
-Wrath [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]
-Envy [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]

What I need is seven different artists/musicians who are willing to either create or submit an already created original song of theirs that would be related to a specific deadly sin. In return, your music will be promoted during the main events of the project on my Official Website as well as other websites (including FaceBook). In addition, if you have a website/profile page/etc., I will direct link it with your song on my official website as well.

If you are interested in assisting me in this grand collaboration, please PM/IM/message me ASAP.
Submissions are on a first come first serve basis, so if two or more people choose the same 'deadly sin', the first person will be accepted for the submission of THAT particular 'deadly sin'-themed creation, however, I will keep you all updated!

Submission Rules:
1. Please provide your artist/musician name.
2. Please provide your website address or FaceBook (if you have one).
3. Tell me how you want to send me the music file (.mp3,.wav,.m4a, etc.) [either by direct link or via email]
4. Song length should be between 2min [MINIMUM] ~ 5min [MAXIMUM].
5. Song should be submitted/completed before October 1st, 2014.
NOTE: Song could be purely instrumental or instrumental with vocals (either are OK).

I will update this topic as we go! :)

If you have any questions, please let me know! =]

Thank you very much in advance!! ^^

Most Sincerely,
-TripMX
Last edited by TripMX on Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:00 am, edited 19 times in total.
TripMX

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby Bianca » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:48 am

I would do the sloth one except I'm too lazy :D
Bianca

Postby TripMX » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Bianca wrote:I would do the sloth one except I'm too lazy :D

Ahahaha!! Maybe you should consider giving it a try....though it may take a while? :P
TripMX

Postby Midisound » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:49 pm

Hello TripMX.

You have mentioned most of my last songs: dare you even in Spanish !

There is a Spanish novel called "The Spanish and the seven deadly sins" is a sociological study of the behavior of the classical Spanish person. Do not read it ... not very interesting !!!!

All right. I have read and I waited for inspiration. Gluttony, my greatest sin, has inspired me with bass trombone, but ultimately stay with envy.

How long I have to make ???
Midisound

Postby 1_Yui » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:04 pm

As I have holidays at the moment and enjoy nearly every project related to music, I think I can take an additional one. Although I did not write anything that would fit by now, I'm interested to participate :)
I'd prefer ,Wrath' as the theme of my creation. I'll look whether I'll really stick to XMS, but as I digged it out again lately for a collab with a friend, I think I'll use it for that :)
Do you have any wishes related to genre etc.? Or other criterias like bpm or length? If not, I'm just trying to write something. :)
1_Yui

Postby TripMX » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:46 am

*******THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS PROJECT START!!*******
The Seven Deadly Sins Project Introductory Theme Song RELEASED!
HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__kYSSeYtLk

Midisound wrote:Hello TripMX.

You have mentioned most of my last songs: dare you even in Spanish !

There is a Spanish novel called "The Spanish and the seven deadly sins" is a sociological study of the behavior of the classical Spanish person. Do not read it ... not very interesting !!!!

All right. I have read and I waited for inspiration. Gluttony, my greatest sin, has inspired me with bass trombone, but ultimately stay with envy.

How long I have to make ???

Hi Midisound!! Hehehe, I didn't know that particular novel existed; sounds interesting, but I'll take your advice and not read it, haha! I would like to thank you for your interest in helping me with this project, I really appreciate it! As of right now, both Gluttony and Envy are still open for submission, so you can choose one! =]
Remember, I'm not looking for Hollywood soundtracks/music, I'm simply looking for community artists' original work, so just be yourself. Also, be aware that your submission will be heard by a number of people. In terms of time frame, would it be possible to submit your submission before September 1st, 2014?

1_Yui wrote:As I have holidays at the moment and enjoy nearly every project related to music, I think I can take an additional one. Although I did not write anything that would fit by now, I'm interested to participate :)
I'd prefer ,Wrath' as the theme of my creation. I'll look whether I'll really stick to XMS, but as I digged it out again lately for a collab with a friend, I think I'll use it for that :)
Do you have any wishes related to genre etc.? Or other criterias like bpm or length? If not, I'm just trying to write something. :)

Hi hi 1_Yui! Thank you so much for your willingness to participate!! You want to do 'Wrath', great, as it's still open for submission!! As for the song/song creation, I have no specific bpm requirements, but I do ask for the song to represent/sound like the chosen deadly sin, and for the song length, if possible, please try to keep it under 5min (2min [MINIMUM] ~ 5min [MAXIMUM] would be great). The song could be purely instrumental and/or both instrumental with vocals...all up to you, my friend. :) Oh, and as stated above, would you be able to finish the song before September 1st, 2014?

Thank you both so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate it! Please let me know for sure which deadly sin you both do so that I may update the submissions list. Thank you again! ^^
TripMX

Postby Midisound » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:28 am

Hi

I choose to envy
Midisound

Postby TripMX » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:48 am

Midisound wrote:Hi

I choose to envy

Okay great, and thanks Midisound!! I've updated my main post! Good luck! :D
TripMX

Postby Maarten1978 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:18 am

Hi TripMX,

What a cool project. If you'll have me, count me in for WRATH and prepare for mayhem!
Maarten1978

Postby TripMX » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Maarten1978 wrote:Hi TripMX,

What a cool project. If you'll have me, count me in for WRATH and prepare for mayhem!

Thank you for your interest, Maarten1978, but it appears that WRATH has been taken just a few hours ago (I didn't get a chance to login to update my main post). But now everything is up-to-date! I would appreciate it if you could choose from one of the other available sins if you're still interested. :)
TripMX

Next

Return to Showcase