The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Share your songs with others.

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby Midisound » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Thank you very much for the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have until October to Envy ??
Midisound
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:11 pm
Location: Sevilla (España)

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby TripMX » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Midisound wrote:Thank you very much for the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have until October to Envy ??

You're most welcomed, and yes you now have until October 1st. =]
TripMX
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:23 am
Location: Louisiana

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby Midisound » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:40 am

hello Tripmx

I have almost finished my commitment.

I think mid-week so I will have finished. I'll upload it to Soundcloud, but will not be public

I have some questions for you.

All songs are posted at the same time ??

You do a post on the forum with all the songs ??

As I can get him the project so that you only have your?

Greetings
Midisound
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:11 pm
Location: Sevilla (España)

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby TripMX » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:55 am

Midisound wrote:hello Tripmx

I have almost finished my commitment.

I think mid-week so I will have finished. I'll upload it to Soundcloud, but will not be public

I have some questions for you.

All songs are posted at the same time ??

You do a post on the forum with all the songs ??

As I can get him the project so that you only have your?

Greetings

Hi hi Midisound, sorry for the delay, had an internet connection problem recently. All songs will not be posted at the same time because this project is pretty big, but when you have completed the song, please send it to me in a way that it can be listened to/downloaded.

I want all participants to know that you have the choice to publicly release your song or not. Although it'd be more interesting to hold off on a release (as painful as it is to do) until this project unfolds accordingly, I do still give you the choice of publicly releasing your song if you want (as some of our participants are using a previously created song). Either way, I still need a means to download it. One more thing, cover art is optional and completely up to you as well. :)

EDIT: Midisound, I have successfully received your submission! Thank you very much for your hard work!! I will now update the main post once more!
TripMX
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:23 am
Location: Louisiana

The Seven Deadly Sins Project - NEXT PHASE START!!

Postby TripMX » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:31 am

Hello again everyone!! The deadline for submissions has come to pass, and there is enough content for The Seven Deadly Sins Project NEXT PHASE to initiate!!

Image

WEBSITE UPDATED!
[+Added project page!

Visit my OFFICIAL MUSIC WEBSITE: http://www.tripmx.netii.net
^: Find the link to The Seven Deadly Sins Project page!!

I would like to thank everyone again for all of your hard work and generosity!! :D
Last edited by TripMX on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TripMX
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:23 am
Location: Louisiana

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby Maarten1978 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:40 am

Hi TripMX and Midisound,

I just saw the videoclip for the first entry 'Envy'. Compliments to you both.

Midisound: I really like the way how you captured the cold emotional state of the envious character with your choice of sounds and arrangement.

TripMX: cool to see how you visually put the abstract sin 'envy' in an everyday context. It is very sad that there are still people who mentally and or/physically hurt others simply because they are too primitive too respect each others property.

I've mentioned it to TripMX in a private message, but I will repeat it here again: It was a very inspiring an fun experience to work on this project (I worked on the sin 'lust') and although I don't know the other collaborators nor haven't heard their work yet, I feel some kind of connection to them because we all tried to give our own personal interpretation of one of the sevens deadly sins that form a dark entity and that each one of us struggles with more or less in their own lives. I'd love to see more of these initiatives that bring people together in both a creative and intellectual way. I'm curious to see and hear how the remaining sins were interpreted by both the musicians and TripMX.
Maarten1978
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby Midisound » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:25 am

Hi Ronald

I've seen your video. It submitted the "envy" but I would have put more blood !!! It's great fun.

The idea has been very original encounter and I again thank you for letting me participate.

I had so much fun. Glad you liked it also has Maarten and I appreciate your comment.

See you soon
Midisound
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:11 pm
Location: Sevilla (España)

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby 1_Yui » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:12 pm

More blood is a good idea, muhaha! ;))
Really cool work, and I'm already excited what'll come next! :D
1_Yui
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:00 pm

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby TripMX » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:14 am

Maarten1978 wrote:Hi TripMX and Midisound,

I just saw the videoclip for the first entry 'Envy'. Compliments to you both.

Midisound: I really like the way how you captured the cold emotional state of the envious character with your choice of sounds and arrangement.

TripMX: cool to see how you visually put the abstract sin 'envy' in an everyday context. It is very sad that there are still people who mentally and or/physically hurt others simply because they are too primitive too respect each others property.

I've mentioned it to TripMX in a private message, but I will repeat it here again: It was a very inspiring an fun experience to work on this project (I worked on the sin 'lust') and although I don't know the other collaborators nor haven't heard their work yet, I feel some kind of connection to them because we all tried to give our own personal interpretation of one of the sevens deadly sins that form a dark entity and that each one of us struggles with more or less in their own lives. I'd love to see more of these initiatives that bring people together in both a creative and intellectual way. I'm curious to see and hear how the remaining sins were interpreted by both the musicians and TripMX.

Thank you for your comments, Maarten! And yes, you hit it, the purpose of this project is to show that world that we are all part of the same fabric that this world is woven into and give back to the community in a more united fashion, as this project isn't just about me. :)

Midisound - Haha, it was my honor to have you participate, thank you! LOL, I see that you like blood. xD

1_Yui - Hahaha, blood thirsty too, I see, haha!

***WEBSITE UPDATED***
[+Deadly Sin [GLUTTONY] added to The Seven Deadly Sins Project Page!


Please check it out and enjoy! :D
TripMX
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:23 am
Location: Louisiana

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Postby Maarten1978 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:34 pm

@TripMX: wow, that second video made me hungry! I bet you guys have a lot of fun coming up with ideas for the videos and filming them. I also like the fact that the surroundings are the same as in the first video, this binds the sevens sins together in a visual way too. Compliments to the guy who ate all the junk food and who's amazing gestures really make him the embodiment of gluttony (watch his head and hand movement at 1:56 minutes into the video!!! Oscar material :lol: )

@Oldlibmike: great song. The laid back, loungy vibe really reflects the feeling you get when you plant yourself in front of the television with your favourite arsenal of comfort food :lol: Also, I'm curious did you record the song in Music Studio and did you use custom instruments and or other apps?
Maarten1978
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Showcase

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron