Upbeat Orchestra - First Step

Share your songs with others.

Upbeat Orchestra - First Step

Postby KNAM » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:10 am

Hi all, new member here. This is a simple orchestral music I made using the early build of Music Studio. I'm using Ipad 1, and I don't think it can handle the newer version of Music Studio. Hope you like it and thank you for the time to listen to my music.

https://youtu.be/8NrzWIVPHv8

Yes, it's on youtube. Don't worry, there's no ads yet. Any comments and suggestions are welcome since I'm still new at this. Thx
KNAM

Re: Upbeat Orchestra - First Step

Postby TripMX » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:06 pm

KNAM wrote:Hi all, new member here. This is a simple orchestral music I made using the early build of Music Studio. I'm using Ipad 1, and I don't think it can handle the newer version of Music Studio. Hope you like it and thank you for the time to listen to my music.

https://youtu.be/8NrzWIVPHv8

Yes, it's on youtube. Don't worry, there's no ads yet. Any comments and suggestions are welcome since I'm still new at this. Thx

Wow you're still using a first generation iPad!? Now that's quite interesting! I can only presume you're using the earlier builds of Xewton Music Studio 2.x.x. I started on iPad 2 with XMS v1 and kept updating to this day. You're missing out on some useful extras, but you do at least have the core foundation needed to make music.

Now, your song "First Step" sounds pretty nice, although there are a few issues here and there, but overall, I can see (hear) what you were trying to achieve musically. Haha, it actually reminds me a bit of myself when I first started making music with Xewton Music Studio. Keep it up! :)
TripMX

Re: Upbeat Orchestra - First Step

Postby KNAM » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:04 am

Thank you for your feedback. And yes, I might need to replace my ipad with a new one, but thankfully it can still run Music Studio very well. Although I can't use many synth pads(sky pad, trance lead, etc) at once since my iPad can't handle it(some of the synth pads will have no sound even if the volume is at max). But, I'll do my best.
KNAM

Return to Showcase