Cinematic music demo 2 - Ipad Music studio

Share your songs with others.

Re: Cinematic music demo 2 - Ipad Music studio

Postby Midisound » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:52 pm

hi

"Stylish" is the title of the song on which you made your comment in the post.

He believed you meant only the song, but then I understood that talking about other mine compositions.

So I proposed to give that song (The project XMS). So you could see how he had done.

To Trip_mx: I'm flattered. Thank you
Midisound

Postby belon_cfy » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:11 am

TripMX wrote:Haha one month, that's quite a long time, but what matters the most is the final result, and it shows all of the hard work you put into this composition; hats off to you! :D

The longest I've ever worked on a single song was around 2 and a half weeks, and that was because of procrastination, homework, final exams, etc., lol.

Midisound is a professional musician, and he's very knowledgeable about XMS and other music production tools. He can give you some great advice. ;)

I had bought Music Studio (v1) around 5 years ago and started making music exclusively with it. I paid the whole $30 ($15 for the app; $15 for all instruments) on the first day of purchase. I'm still using it to this day~ :)

I've heard both versions of your song, and of course the mastered version is better. It still is possible to pull off a good mastering with the raw XMS tools/settings, but it'd take more time to get right.
[/quote]

I know that's quite long for music production, If working continuously might takes around 6-10 hours.

Midisound did suggest a great tools to me, really ease to use and the quality of sound is amazing and very suit to techno song composition.

Music Studio is superior, It brought me back to the life of music composition. But the sound quality still not as good as those PC version of VSTI instruments.

Mastering from Final Touch is much easier, it is really a great tools beside XMS for audio enhancement, and the result is really amazing.
Last edited by belon_cfy on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
belon_cfy

Postby John0611 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:06 pm

Phenomenal job belon_cfy! May I ask where you got the percussions? Or can you post the user instrument here?
Thanks!

-John michael
Visit johnmichaelvillaber.bandcamp.com for background music
John0611

Postby belon_cfy » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:25 pm

John0611 wrote:Phenomenal job belon_cfy! May I ask where you got the percussions? Or can you post the user instrument here?
Thanks!

-John michael

The instrument was ripped from KxxTxxx trial version + ActXXX StXXke. Since it is commercial software so I can't simply share it to the public. :mrgreen:

With that you loss all the drum-kit auto accomplishment capability which was came from the KXXTXXX and AXXX SXXXX. Everything you need to do it individually .

But if u want I can privately send it to you . Size is around 80MB (I can't recall the size, hopefully less than that)
belon_cfy

Postby John0611 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:02 am

Hi beloncfy!

I can't find the software that you are referring to.
Can you send it to me privately? Thanks!
Visit johnmichaelvillaber.bandcamp.com for background music
John0611

Previous

Return to Showcase