Importing audio files from other apps on same iPhone 6s+

General discussion about Music Studio Lite.

Importing audio files from other apps on same iPhone 6s+

Postby Mhmd » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:13 am

I have the Light version. I am unable to import audio files from other apps on my iPhone 6s+.
Also, I am unable to open a file using the IOS "Open In" feature as the Light app doesn't appear in the list of all the apps in which the file can be opened.

Please confirm if these features are only available in the paid version. If so, it's not very customer friendly not to enable a limited importing facility in your Light app for a potential customer to checkout some editing features such as cut, copy, paste, etc.

Thank you!
Mhmd
Mhmd

Re: Importing audio files from other apps on same iPhone 6s+

Postby John0611 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:40 am

it is only for the full version.

they did't include it because it's kind of a marketing tactic, they don't include it so you would really want to buy the full version, atleast I think that's the case
Visit johnmichaelvillaber.bandcamp.com for background music
John0611

Re: Importing audio files from other apps on same iPhone 6s+

Postby Alex » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:54 am

Yes, all kinds of import and export are only available in the full version. Files from other apps cannot be opened with Music Studio Lite, and it cannot save, export or share projects.

We think of Music Studio Lite as a free demo version to try out Music Studio's keyboard, audio capabilities and user interface. It's very limited, kind of a closed system, otherwise users who are satisfied with 11 instruments and 2 audio tracks may not consider buying the full version. Here's the feature comparison table:
http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/overview/
Image Image
Alex

Return to Lite Version