Version 3 Update Plan, Feedback, Feature request

Official update plan and feature suggestions

Version 3 Update Plan, Feedback, Feature request

Postby mhawkins264 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:15 pm

To the developer of Music Studio,

Let me first start by saying how much I love this app; I find it incredibly easy to work with. I have a few other DAW apps including FL studio mobile, and I use MS almost exclusively because of its workflow and features. I also prefer this app over a desktop DAW because I find a touchscreen workflow invaluable with creating and recording quickly.

I have browsed the update plan for v3, and I am extremely excited about it. Most everything that I have thought about being added is already on the list. Parametric EQ with additional bands, vibrato (which will hopefully be able to be assigned to the mod wheel, similar to the filter effect) and additional effects including chorus to name a few. I hope that the fully editable in-app soft synth will become a reality as well, seeing as that is the feature I most like about FL studio.

One feature that I haven't been able to find is the ability to make a custom drum kit using existing samples in the app and save the kit. I know that you can rearrange and add pads to kits, but I haven't found out how to save changes.

Keep up the great work!
mhawkins264

Re: Version 3 Update Plan, Feedback, Feature request

Postby Alex » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:32 am

Thanks for your feedback!

One feature that I haven't been able to find is the ability to make a custom drum kit using existing samples in the app and save the kit.

It's not possible (and not planned for version 3, sorry) to create a user kit that consists of factory samples.
The drum pads are locked to the selected track, they cannot trigger samples from multiple tracks.

I know that you can rearrange and add pads to kits, but I haven't found out how to save changes.

The drum pad mapping is saved with the project.
Image Image
Alex

Return to Feature requests