Satisfied with being Good

Official update plan and feature suggestions

Satisfied with being Good

Postby NATTURNER » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:46 am

I have had this app for 5 years and I have yet to see any Major upgrades, Seems like the creaters of this app have grown stagnate and to comfortable. Its sad because this app has limitless potential. Why arent their any de-esser’s, why can you only delete one stored recording at a time. No Auto-tune? This app seems to be slacking. No pitch shift?Cant even adjust the tempo to a recording or a loaded track.I have been dealing with these issues for about 5yrs. Waiting for this app to grow.
NATTURNER

Re: Satisfied with being Good

Postby Alex » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:11 pm

Thanks for your feedback!

Music Studio doesn't have de-essers, auto-tune, pitch shift and other effects because there are many great effect apps on the App Store which you can use together with Music Studio via IAA (Inter-App Audio) or Audiobus. We want Music Studio to be a great multi platform DAW, but we are not a large company that has the resources to add 100 effects just like that...if we could, we would :)

We're still solving technical problem after problem in order to get Music Studio 3 running equally smooth on iOS and Android. Once version 3 is released, we can focus again on adding new features.
Image Image
Alex

Re: Satisfied with being Good

Postby Bianca » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Sad to say that while Android sucks resources, Music Studio is falling behind the IOS pack.
Bianca

Return to Feature requests