Vertical line disappears while playback

Get help from other users.

Vertical line disappears while playback

Postby Android_Fan » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:53 am

Hello,

I do not know, how it is called, so I will describe it:
The vertical line, which indicates the position in the song disappears very often for one step while playback. After disappearing it is visible for approx. six steps and than it disappears again for one step. I noticed no specific pattern for that disappearing yet, but unfortunately it happens with every song and quite often.

On my smartphone this never was a problem. But since yesterday I've got a new Android tablet (with Android 5.1 - my smartphone also still uses this Android version, has very similar technical data and never had any problems with Music Studio).

Has anyone else got this problem too?

Regards,
Marc
Android_Fan

Re: Vertical line disappears while playback

Postby Alex » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:04 pm

We call that the "playhead", it's a known issue that the playhead sometimes disappears for a beat. This bug will be resolved in version 3.
Until then, a workaround might be to enable this setting:
http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/doc/?id=10#Continuous_playhead_movement
Image Image
Alex

Postby Android_Fan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi Alex,

Since Music Studio 2.0.4 (= the current version for Android) obvious does not have this feature yet, I unfortunately can not use it as a workaround.

But thank you anyway. :)
I did not know, that this issue is already on your list. Can I see that "known issues" list somewhere? With this, I could check and decide whether to post an issue or not.

Cheers,
Marc
Android_Fan

Postby Alex » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:22 am

Our bug list is internal, sorry. It would be too time consuming to filter out the obvious UI bug tickets for a public list, from all the other under-the-hood bug tickets that only developers would understand ;)
Image Image
Alex

Return to Support