Midisound 2016

Share your songs with others.

Midisound 2016

Postby Midisound » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:28 am

hace 400 años, el samurai Hasekura y sus hombres llegaron a Sevilla para conocer costumbres occidentales politicas y religiosas enviados por el emperador de Japon

Tras mucho tiempo se establecieron en un pequeño pueblo cerca de Sevilla llamado Coria donde se mezclaron con la poblacion autoctona.

mando emisarios a Japon tras años para informar al emperador, pero la gran mayoria de ellos vivieron y murieron alli.

como los apellidos japoneses son dificiles de pronunciar para un español, los habitantes españoles decidieron cambiar los apellidos de aquellas personas por el apellido "Japon".

Actualmente hay cientos de personas con ese apellido en Coria, pero con rasgos totalmente caucasicos.

hace dos años que el principe Naruhito visito Sevilla y se entrevisto con ellos.

ahora hay un pequeño parque con cerezos en esa pequeña ciudad

400 years ago, the samurai Hasekura and his men came to Seville to meet Western religious customs policies and sent by the emperor of Japan.

While they settled in a small town near Seville called Coria where they mixed with the native population.

Command emissaries to Japan after years to inform the emperor, but the vast majority of them lived and died there.

As the Japanese names are difficult to pronounce for Spanish, Spanish inhabitants decided to change the names of those people by the name "Japan".

Currently there are hundreds of people with that surname in Coria, but features entirely Caucasian.

Two years ago that Prince Naruhito visited Seville and interviewed them.

Now there is a small park with cherry trees in this small town

Los arboles de Hasekura (Hasekura trees).m4a de Midisound

https://soundcloud.com/sonido-reflexivo ... hasekura-1
Last edited by Midisound on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midisound

Re: Midisound 2016

Postby Midisound » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi

This is an abandoned project. I do not really think it adds anything, but sending a link if anyone is interested.

What started months ago to continue filling my city issues. The intention is that it was the that represented a famous palace of Seville.

I finish this Christmas, but still did not finish liking. I also had another idea for this concept have been completed and will post shortly.

I encourage you to upload their projects to help others learn tricks and techniques to compose songs.

Tracks 4 and 5 use a downloaded piano instrument forum XMS (Giant Emo 2). You can find it there or substitute any other piano.

Greetings
Attachments
Patetica 1.xms
(7.53 KiB) Downloaded 613 times
Midisound

Postby w.williams » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:02 am

Hola Midisound. He escuchado tu tema. "Patética xms"
Has prueba de escucharlo a velocidades de 70 u 80 bpm.
Es genial tu tema.
Last edited by w.williams on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
w.williams

Postby Midisound » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:20 am

Hola

Ya lo he escuchado. Es verdad que parece sonar mejor con otro "allegro", pero aun así creo que le falta algo: lo veo demasiado repetitivo en su duración y no encuentro una melodía intermedia que le dé sentido.

Como encontré una melodía mejor acabe desechándolo. La melodía era para el Alcázar, palacio que existe en Sevilla, donde se han rodado varias películas o Juego de tronos S5.

Me alegro en cualquier caso que te haya gustado

Paco
Midisound

Postby Midisound » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:15 am

Hi

I said in a previous post that experiment with new musical styles. I did orchestral themes, melodic, electronic, chillout, Flemish ....

This time I tried the jazz. Jazz is too complex for me, so I tried something more "light": fusion jazz. There are two tracks made Synthmaster, the rest, as usual is XMS.

https://soundcloud.com/sonido-reflexivo ... cio-enjoys

THID SONG HAS BEEN REMOVED
Last edited by Midisound on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midisound

Postby Midisound » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:43 pm

El Alcázar

You can feel the beauty and harmony everywhere in this place.

Some reasons are that its oldest part is almost 1000 years (Epoca Arab Almohad), rich and amazing history, gardens taken from a dream and a decorated film such famous movies like Lawrence of Arabia, The Kingdom of Heaven or the Conquest of Paradise.

It is still used by the Spanish royal family, whose offices can also be visited: for it is the oldest royal palace in use in Europe.

It has finally been the scene last year of Game of Thrones S5, being chosen as the Water Palace of the Kingdom of Dorne.

Beautiful and breathtaking.

Made only in XMS

El Alcazar (Dorne palace).m4a de Midisound

https://soundcloud.com/sonido-reflexivo ... lace-m4a-1
Last edited by Midisound on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midisound

Postby Midisound » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Another song

https://soundcloud.com/sonido-reflexivo ... nido-depth

THIS SONG HAS BEEN REMOVED
Last edited by Midisound on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midisound

Postby Midisound » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:31 pm

Amazing Bowie

More of 40 years in the music they are many years ...

Maybe someone does not like David Bowie, but there will always be a song you know.

For me, that years ago heard his records is clearly another music icon that disappears. In this case it is extremely bright

Currently, where the music is nothing more than a business pretty faces, there's nothing to this level: composer, saxophonist, pianist, guitarist, dancer, actor, comic, the greatest variety of conceptual metamorphosis, advanced in all his work, multifaceted, intelligent ... a real and authentic artist.

Every time I have less stars ... here. In heaven shall another.

This is a musical composition that mixes rock, pop and some innovative sound, but I'm not David Bowie

We will miss you very much ...

Rest in peace.

Thanks for your music David.

Increible Bowie (Amazing Bowie).m4a de Midisound

https://soundcloud.com/sonido-reflexivo ... ie-amazing

en #SoundCloud
Last edited by Midisound on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Midisound

Postby Midisound » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:28 am

This is a song inspired by my visits to Children's Hospital .

when someone believes it has one of those everyday problems of life, I recommend you go to a place like this .

The explosion of sensations is amazing : love, attention , grief, sorrow , sadness , hope ...

You do not have politicians talking , or sporting events , do not talk about work problems are not told where we go next vacation ...

Because what really matters is surviving a cancer or another disease.

And they are just childrens

La verdad esta en el hospital de los niños (The truth is in the children's hospital).m4a de Midisound

https://soundcloud.com/sonido-reflexivo ... l-hospital

en #SoundCloud

Last edited by Midisound on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midisound

Postby Midisound » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi

I have tried a melody of classic type , but with modern instrumentation .

He has left this ....

Despues de la ilusion (After the illusion).m4a

https://soundcloud.com/sonido-reflexivo ... sion-after

Last edited by Midisound on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midisound

Next

Return to Showcase