The Music Studio community forum has moved!
This forum is in read-only mode. Please visit the new Music Studio community forum.

Feature requests!

Official update plan and feature suggestions

Feature requests!

Postby HectorG18 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:29 am

This app is great just please add these features:

An option to disable the key velocity. I sampled a sound and as i play it, it gets annoying when the volume keeps changing because of the velocity or how hard or soft i press the key. Its a certain sound that i sampled where i dont want the key velocity. I want it the same volume all the way.

The ability to add certain effects to certain sounds. When i choose certain sounds i sampled, i have to put the effect i had on it and when i go to a sound thats in the app already, it sounds all loud because of the effect i put on my user sounds (i use compressor for my samples so it can sound louder). Basically the fact that effects are based on tracks and not on each sound (or instrument).
HectorG18

Re: Feature requests!

Postby Alex » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:25 am

An option to disable the key velocity.

Do you mean for external keyboards? For the on-screen keyboard, velocity can be disabled here:
http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/doc/?id=10#Keyboard_setup

Basically the fact that effects are based on tracks and not on each sound (or instrument).

Music Studio is built around the concept of track based effects, and instruments (sounds) are routed through a track. We are not going to change this, but by adding an effects button to the wave editor (already on the list) we will provide a workaround to apply effects to samples of user instruments.
Image Image
Alex

Return to Feature requests