The Music Studio community forum has moved!
This forum is in read-only mode. Please visit the new Music Studio community forum.

Audio recording skipping

Get help from other users.

Audio recording skipping

Postby CarlD91 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:12 pm

Yesterday i bought this awesome app. Everything has worked so far. But when I recorded audio there was a problem..

I recorded for about 13 sec, but the final recording came to be about 10 sec. When I listened to the recording, it was fine for like 4 sec. Then it skipped ahead 1 sec or so. Then it did the same thing once more some seconds later.

I tried to disable all running apps and my internet, switching of reverb or anything that could lower the performance. I tried updating my phone, reinstall the app, deleting other apps. You name it..
Nothing works!

I also tried basic voice recording apps. The exact thing happens. My phone should be able to handle at least those small basic apps?

Is there something I forgot to try?

(I am using a brand new Motorola Moto g3.)
CarlD91

Re: Audio recording skipping

Postby Alex » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:21 am

Since this issue also happens with other apps it seems to be a problem with your phone. I would suggest to contact Motorola support, maybe they'll replace your phone or maybe they know anything about audio recording related problems with the Moto g3 model.
Image Image
Alex

Return to Support