The Music Studio community forum has moved!
This forum is in read-only mode. Please visit the new Music Studio community forum.

Project from Android to ios

Get help from other users.

Project from Android to ios

Postby Blueskies » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Hello!
I have both an Android and iOS device.
I used my Android device to download the lite version of Music Studio. Thanks to Music Studio, I created an arrangement that is pretty cool. Sadly, I cannot save my project or export it in the lite version, which is understandable since it is a trial version. I am afraid that closing the app will erase my arrangement. After consideration, I want to download the iOS version for all of the additional features Music Studio offers for the same price.

First question. Will I be able to transfer my present android project file to an iOS device? Are they compatible?

Second question. Do I need to purchase both applications to do so?

Third question. Will closing the application erase my present project?

Thank you for your help.
Blueskies
Blueskies

Re: Project from Android to ios

Postby Alex » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:12 am

I am afraid that closing the app will erase my arrangement.

It won't. Music Studio Lite loads your previous project at app launch. Only deleting the app deletes the project.

Will I be able to transfer my present android project file to an iOS device? Are they compatible?

They are compatible, and the transfer from Music Studio Lite to Music Studio on the same device is not a problem. You're the first one asking about Music Studio Lite Android to Music Studio iOS ;)
I have a solution for you, please email me at support@xewton.com and I'll explain the steps to you.

By the way, does your project contain audio tracks, or is it MIDI only?
Image Image
Alex

Return to Support