The Music Studio community forum has moved!
This forum is in read-only mode. Please visit the new Music Studio community forum.

Just one suggestion...

General discussion about Music Studio.

Just one suggestion...

Postby Mandzo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:40 pm

First of all: Hello! This app is the best DAW for the iphone and we all know that. :)
I'm learning it more and more each time i use it, but still I have my Logic and Cubase habits.

In the "Tracks" section I'm finding the looping markers hard to moove in order to loop a different bar. Mooving those two is a pain.
It would be nice if I could just highlight a part, click a button (this new extra cool button) and the markers would line up accordingly to the selection. This would speed up the workflow alot!

I hope my explenation is clear. sorry for the bad english, i'm not a native speaker.

Thank you for this great app.
Mandzo
Mandzo

Re: Just one suggestion...

Postby TecWeed » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Welcome and nice suggestion!
Though I hardly use the markers at all (mostly to expand my piece if needed) I would welcome a more flexible manouverability on their part.
Using Music Studio on an iPod touch 2G (16GB iOS4).
My YouTube
TecWeed

Postby DOuimet » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Agreed. I use the markers frequently, and I generally need to zoom in or out in order to
grab them. Good suggestion.
DOuimet

Postby Alex » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 pm

This is why we put marker buttons into the playhead mode: http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/doc/?id=7#Marker_buttons

Maybe an extra button with range selection would be more convenient, but at least this way you don't need to move the tiny markers.
Image Image
Alex

Return to General discussion