The Music Studio community forum has moved!
This forum is in read-only mode. Please visit the new Music Studio community forum.

3.0 Version Sneak Peak and Youtube Channel

General discussion about Music Studio.

3.0 Version Sneak Peak and Youtube Channel

Postby friov » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:35 am

Hi. Firstly, I'd like to say: I love Music Studio. I have been using this application since 2010. I even bought my first iPhone to use this app. :lol: Even then, it was a very useful application. Still it is my favorite app. Mostly I make my music on music studio. my soundcloud link is on my signature.

I discovered your app on xewton youTube channel first. I think your videos are quite entertaining. But I haven't seen any new video for 3 years. I hope it will came more video with version 3.0. I know its making-progress but will you share a sneak peak with us in the new version? :mrgreen: (UI and new features) You can increase hype by sharing it on your Youtube channel. :)
English is not my native language. Sorry for mistakes.
friov

Re: 3.0 Version Sneak Peak and Youtube Channel

Postby Alex » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:02 am

I even bought my first iPhone to use this app.

Made my day :D

There won't be many UI changes in Music Studio 3, our focus is to create a unified code base for both iOS and Android (which will make the 2 versions almost identical, feature-wise) and to introduce a few new features. So, a sneak peak wouldn't show you how the development progresses...except for the new mixer, I'll create a sneak peak as soon as its UI is final.
Image Image
Alex

Return to General discussion