The Music Studio community forum has moved!
This forum is in read-only mode. Please visit the new Music Studio community forum.

Cygnus X1 part2 (with xms files)

Share your songs with others.

Re: Cygnus X1 part2 (with xms files)

Postby DJKaim » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Excellent work. The drum set at Measure 124 just seems "off" to me, however. If you were going for syncopation, I can understand that. I messed around with it and it sounds like maybe you were trying a triplet? If so, each beat is 48 ticks - a triplet comes out to 16 ticks. I usually just make a sixteenth note and then extend four ticks... copy/paste... and then shorten to 32nd notes. Otherwise, I like the song. I like how you utilized the L/R pan - clever. I've never been good at writing contemporary sounding songs... probably because I initially played Flute and Piccolo.

Can you post the M4A or equivalent on DropBox? I can't open up Sound Cloud here and the XMS is missing "two user instruments." You can also up the XMS with the audio files (I think that works?).
DJKaim

Postby AshGe » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Nice one, I like how every instruments adds up as the music plays.
My prefered part is near the end, when the drum set the full rythm :)
AshGe

Postby Trevis » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:35 am

Can you post the M4A or equivalent on DropBox? I can't open up Sound Cloud here and the XMS is missing "two user instruments." You can also up the XMS with the audio files (I think that works?).
Get free demos for 220-801 exam and mcts exam with 100% guaranteed success. Our best quality security+ practice exam prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of eliwayne
Trevis

Postby Midisound » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:15 am

Hi

the final texture is very good. I like
Midisound

Return to Showcase