The Music Studio community forum has moved!
This forum is in read-only mode. Please visit the new Music Studio community forum.

Orchestra + Cinema sound track demo

Share your songs with others.

Orchestra + Cinema sound track demo

Postby belon_cfy » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:34 pm

I named it as cinema demo 1

https://soundcloud.com/beloncfy/cinema-demo-mastered
Composed and arranged by belon_cfy
Last edited by belon_cfy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
belon_cfy

Re: Orchestra + Cinema sound track demo

Postby TripMX » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:07 pm

belon_cfy wrote:I named it as cinema demo 1

https://beloncfy.bandcamp.com/track/cinema-1-2

Hey belon_cfy, this sounds wonderful!! It creates an adventure-like atmosphere for the listener, and this would be a great soundtrack for modern day video games! Maybe it could be used for new UNCHARTED series games. :D
TripMX

Postby belon_cfy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:55 pm

TripMX wrote:
belon_cfy wrote:I named it as cinema demo 1

https://beloncfy.bandcamp.com/track/cinema-1-2

Hey belon_cfy, this sounds wonderful!! It creates an adventure-like atmosphere for the listener, and this would be a great soundtrack for modern day video games! Maybe it could be used for new UNCHARTED series games. :D

Thank you, hopefully have an opportunity to compose sound track for video games, otherwise can code the game by myself but it will be a lot of effort :D just kidding, by the way I'm a programmer as well.

Most of the instruments are originally come from music studio except the action strike effect which is music studio lack of it, it was ripped from Nxxx Ixxxx demo version and I was created a new sample instrument for that. :mrgreen:
belon_cfy

Postby TripMX » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:10 am

belon_cfy wrote:Thank you, hopefully have an opportunity to compose sound track for video games, otherwise can code the game by myself but it will be a lot of effort :D just kidding, by the way I'm a programmer as well.

Most of the instruments are originally come from music studio except the action strike effect which is music studio lack of it, it was ripped from Nxxx Ixxxx demo version and I was created a new sample instrument for that. :mrgreen:

Heheheh, I'm sure that with your skills, there just might be some companies that may try to contact you just BEGGING for your music! Also, I too have noticed that particularly different sound not found in Music Studio. ;)

Wow, so you're a programmer as well? That's amazing! I too am also a programmer, but most of the practical work that I do is website-related. I made a couple of games in my time, two RPGs in JS and one in Python; nothing to write home about though, haha.

Keep up the good work nonetheless. :)
TripMX

Postby Midisound » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi

Great music . I would have overloaded with more instruments ( I have flaws .... cone everyone )

I repeat , great!
Midisound

Postby John0611 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:24 pm

So awesome! I love it I would buy it but Im using my moms credit card so I can't but great song! Oh and if you need anymore epic sound effects go to this link. It free.

http://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/epic-fr ... -trailers/

I actually made it into a sampler instrument but I tryed to upload it once but it keeps failing.
Visit johnmichaelvillaber.bandcamp.com for background music
John0611

Postby belon_cfy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Midisound wrote:Hi

Great music . I would have overloaded with more instruments ( I have flaws .... cone everyone )

I repeat , great!

Thanks, I always like to overloaded with lot of instruments to create a saturated listening experience:)
belon_cfy

Postby belon_cfy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:49 pm

TripMX wrote:
belon_cfy wrote:Thank you, hopefully have an opportunity to compose sound track for video games, otherwise can code the game by myself but it will be a lot of effort :D just kidding, by the way I'm a programmer as well.

Heheheh, I'm sure that with your skills, there just might be some companies that may try to contact you just BEGGING for your music! Also, I too have noticed that particularly different sound not found in Music Studio. ;)

Wow, so you're a programmer as well? That's amazing! I too am also a programmer, but most of the practical work that I do is website-related. I made a couple of games in my time, two RPGs in JS and one in Python; nothing to write home about though, haha.

Keep up the good work nonetheless. :)

Unfortunately, no one contact me yet :lol: By the way, my composition just for fun especially during long queue in heavy traffic situation on bus.

Wow that's good , u wrote web-based RPG? sounds good. You can compile it into mobile version with phonegap and start selling in appstore :mrgreen: . Phaser is a great js game engine. Ops .... we are out of topic.
belon_cfy

Postby belon_cfy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:54 pm

John0611 wrote:So awesome! I love it I would buy it but Im using my moms credit card so I can't but great song! Oh and if you need anymore epic sound effects go to this link. It free.

http://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/epic-fr ... -trailers/

I actually made it into a sampler instrument but I tryed to upload it once but it keeps failing.

Thanks for your comment, you have a great talent as well, especially on choosing the right instruments in the right time. Some composer/arranger are not good in choosing the right instrument and eventually it makes the combined sound funny.
belon_cfy

Postby TripMX » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:06 am

belon_cfy wrote:Unfortunately, no one contact me yet :lol: By the way, my composition just for fun especially during long queue in heavy traffic situation on bus.

Wow that's good , u wrote web-based RPG? sounds good. You can compile it into mobile version with phonegap and start selling in appstore :mrgreen: . Phaser is a great js game engine. Ops .... we are out of topic.

It all starts with fun; making music is fun, and then somewhere along the lines, it could take you even farther! ;)

Yeah, I wrote those RPGs straight from Notepad; I haven't heard of PhoneGap or Phaser, but I'll do some more research on those, hehe! In any case, how are you liking the Xewton Music Studio app experience?
TripMX

Next

Return to Showcase