The Music Studio community forum has moved!
This forum is in read-only mode. Please visit the new Music Studio community forum.

Can't playback samples with Create Instrument Sampler

General discussion about Music Studio.

Can't playback samples with Create Instrument Sampler

Postby chopin_forever » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:09 pm

hi, ive tried loading in samples and when i try to create instruments, and play it back in the sequencer it won't play the notes at all, i tried solo'ing it no sound still and open no sound. i tried different bit rates and formats wav aac and even mp3 no sound.

why is it no sound is being played back with any type of sample in create instrument?

i bought this as a sample midi import playback accompaniment for live shows for drums and bass, or even an orchestra. this software is amazing for sample midi import playback if i can get it to work... help!
chopin_forever

Re: Can't playback samples with Create Instrument Sampler

Postby Alex » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:21 pm

Which key did you assign the sample to? Did you tap the "Auto Ranges" button to automatically assign the sample(s) to all keys?
See http://www.xewton.com/musicstudio/doc/?id=14#Sample_list
Image Image
Alex

Postby chopin_forever » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:18 pm

thank you it worked! auto ranges wasnt selected. WOW music studio is so powerful for only $15 bucks. The sound quality im getting from my samples is awesome, i can now playback imported midi with different sample instruments, is so damn unique, nothing like this imports midi so easily and fast. im amazed by its ability to perform live shows. and it has a drum sample playback like the akai mpc. awesome!
chopin_forever

Postby Alex » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:55 am

Thanks! I'm glad you like our little piece of software :)
Image Image
Alex

Return to General discussion